Located just off the Main Street in the heart of Goolwa, this original c1853 three bedroom cottage, has been a destination of prestige since it’s original construction. Being the cottage next to the pre-existing Mill of Goolwa it is full of character and has a rich history with the cottage originally being home to prominent professionals and local businesses.
Mill Cottage has recently been restored to all of its former glory and more! Featuring quality furnishings and finishes you can revel in the simplicity of its original architecture without missing out on modern luxuries. Mill Cottage balances the warmth and comfort of home with the premium indulgence of luxury living.
This divine dwelling boasts three luxurious bedrooms, a stunning kitchen and an inviting dining and living area, featuring a wood fire for those wintery nights.
Filled with unique decor and furniture, every detail has been hand selected with luxury, style and comfort in mind.
Whether it’s a romantic seaside escape for two, time away with your family, weekend away with friends or a mid-week getaway, our aim is to provide you with a unique and beautiful base to explore the Fleurieu Peninsula.
- Located just off the Main Street of Goolwa
- Locally produced wine and chocolates on arrival
- 3 Bedrooms – The house can sleep up to 6 people (1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed and 2 Single Beds)
- Spacious bathroom featuring a rain shower head
- Wood fire
- Fully appointed kitchen with caesar stone bench tops and quality appliances
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Feast upon our 6 seater wooden dining table
- 4 Flat screen TV’s, including 1 in each bedroom
- Free Netflix
- Free wi-fi
- Bose portable Bluetooth speaker
- Entertain outside under the patio and fire up the barbeque
- High quality linen and towels
- Full Laundry facilities
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning